Monday, August 9, 2010

Rand Paul's College Kidnapping Never underestimate the weirdness of Kentucky Senate candidate Rand Paul:

Rand Paul's College Kidnapping

Never underestimate the weirdness of Kentucky Senate candidate Rand Paul: An anonymous female source tells GQ that in 1983, when Paul was a student at Baylor, he and a friend kidnapped her. "They knocked on my door, and then they blindfolded me, tied me up, and put me in their car," she says. "They took me to their apartment and tried to force me to take bong hits. They'd been smoking pot." Later, they tried to force her to worship a god they called "Aqua Buddha." According to GQ, Paul was part of a secret society called NoZe that mocked Baylor's prevailing Christian culture. Reached for comment, Rand Paul's campaign did not deny the charges.

Read it at GQ
crazy rand paul

No comments:

Post a Comment